Sunset Cemetery is Open for Full-Service Burials
Sunset Funeral Home is Open for Funerals and Visitations with Many Safe Options for Your Family
All Funeral, Visitation, and Cemetery Activities are Provided Within State Guidelines
- In-Person > You can still attend in person. Those who wish to attend a service in person are still able to do so, and the maximum number of people allowed inside will be determined by state guidelines.
- Free Webcasting > Every funeral in our main chapel includes Free Webcasting for up to 100 participants to anyone with a smartphone or computer. Just click one link, enter the password, and you can view, chat, and participate in the funeral service. Call us at (812) 477-5316 to learn more.
- Drive-Thru Visitation > We are offering drive-thru visitation under the front door portico (weather permitting).
- Lakeside Pavilion > We can accommodate visitation in our beautiful Lakeside Pavilion. The maximum number of people allowed inside the pavilion will be determined by state guidelines, with short waits for all participants. It has a roof and is open-sided to allow for safety and social distancing.
Sunset Cemetery is Open for Burials, Outdoor Services, & Visitation
- Lakeside Pavilion > Families can use our Lakeside Pavilion for burials if preferred instead of a graveside service with a tent.
- Graveside Services > Graveside services are still occurring and can be held with or without a tent. However, no tent sides will be used. In addition, social distancing will only allow 4-6 family members inside the tent unless they are from the same household. Other attendees will be required to maintain social distancing as required by state guidelines.
- Vehicles > For those who wish to watch the casket lowered into the ground, we will ask visitors to watch from their cars.