Sunset Funeral Home is Open for Funerals and Visitations with Many Safe Options for Your Family
Sunset Cemetery is Open for Full-Service Burials
All Funeral, Visitation, and Cemetery Activities are Provided Within All State Guidelines
- In-Person > You can still attend in person. Those who wish to attend a service in person are still able to do so, but only 10 will be able to be in a chapel at once.
- Free Webcasting > Every funeral in our main chapel includes Free Webcasting for up to 100 participants to anyone with a smartphone or computer. Just click one link, enter the password, and you can view, chat, and participate in the funeral service. Call us at (812) 477-5316 to learn more.
- Drive-Thru Visitation > We are offering drive-thru visitation under the front door portico (weather permitting).
- Lakeside Pavilion > We can accommodate visitation in our beautiful Lakeside Pavilion. Up to 10 people can be inside at one time with short waits for all participants. It has a roof but is open sided to allow for safety and social distancing.
Sunset Cemetery is Open for Burials, Outdoor Services, & Visitation
- Lakeside Pavilion > Families can use our Lakeside Pavilion for burials instead of a graveside service with tent.
- Graveside Services > Graveside services are still occuring and can be held with or without a tent. However, no tent sides are allowed to be used. In addition, social distancing will only allow 4-6 family members inside the tent unless they are from the same household. Other attendees will be required to maintain social distancing.
- Vehicles > For those who wish to watch the casket lowered into the ground, we will ask visitors to watch from their cars.